R12 APXPAWKB Payment Workbench Form Allows to Clear/ Remove the Records from Enter/Adjust Invoices Window after the Payment is Saved Resulting in Overpayment
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Workbench form allows to remove Credit Memo Invoices from Enter/Adjust Invoices Window after the Payment is Saved in system. But it does not update the Payment Amount due to which the Suppliers are Overpaid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 Invoices. 1 Standard and 2 Credit Memos
2. Create payment and enter/adjust invoices.
3. Save it. Payment Amount is $2000 which is CORRECT
4. Click “Clear Record” from Menu options OR use Shift+F6 key using keyboard, for 2 Credit Memos in Enter/Adjust Invoices window, save and close form.
5. Find the payment, now the amount is $3000 though the Credit Memos are also included in payment, which is INCORRECT.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Overpayment done to Supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms