Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Customer is setting a user preference for Service Providers of Length as CM but when the customer logs in as Service Provider, and views a Tender, the units for Length, Width and Height are in FT, not CM's
Expect that preferences will reflect when logged in as Service Provider.
1) Configuration and Administration>>Preferences>>User Preferences Created User Preference -> added a preference for Length in another UOM (e.g. CM)
2) Created Order Release with ship unit and put in value for length and value for weight.
1) Plan and Tender Order Release
2) Login as SERVPROV Domain
3) Click Online Booking/Tendering from the main menu and select above Tender
4) Notice that Length is in FT not the selected Preference
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms