Punchout Catalog Requests Does Not build The Complete Approvers List
(Doc ID 2094172.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user's create requisition from a Punchout Catalog Request, the complete approvers list is not shown.
But after saving and again enter shopping cart approval list is proper.
Users expect the requisition should display all the approvers listed properly.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
Issue can be re-produced with the below steps
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Internet Procurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home-Page ->> Shop Tab ->>
4. Stores ->> "Double Click" On Punchout Store->>
5. Takes you to the Supplier Punchout site ->>
Select: Item from the supplier store ->>
6. Add to Cart ->> Click: Checkout ->> Click: Finish ->> Returns ->>
Customers Homepage ->> Click: "Edit and Submit Requisitions Page" ->>
7. Review ->> Approvals ->> Shows Approver: Approver A ->>
8. Requisition is incomplete ->> is Missing the Next Approver: Approver B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!