Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Service Request Form
Field Service Task is not closed after Service Request is closed
SR auto-close (Upward Propagation) has been turned on.
Once Task is changed to 'Debrief Approved' and actual charges are submitted,
the Service Request is changed to status 'Completed' as set by
profile profile option 'Service: Service Request Auto Close Status'
The issue is the Task status should be changed to 'completed' as set
with profile option 'CSF: Default Auto Close Task Status'
The task type has rule 'Dispatch' assigned and 'Debrief Approved' status
has 'Completed' flag checked & 'Completed' has 'Closed' flag checked.
Expect the Task status to be set to 'completed'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Service Request:
2. Create Task:
3. Add charges Line:
4. Perform Debrief for Item:
5. Changed assignment status to ‘Submitted’
6. Done the ‘Debrief Approved’
7. Task Status changed to ‘Debrief Approved’
8. Actual charges submitted:
9. Change SR status to ‘Approved Estimate’ and then to ‘Completed’
10. Expectation is to update Task Status to ‘Completed’ as profile 'CSF: Default Auto Close Task Status' is set. But it remains ‘Debrief Approved’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms