Planning an Order via Network Routing Having "Re-Use Equipment" Set on the Network Legs And "EXTEND by LEG OPTION" Parameter Set to "False" While Trying to OPTMIZE ROUTE NETWORK OTM Fails to Find Paths
(Doc ID 2097075.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning via network, order fails at OPTIMIZE ROUTE NETWORK with "Re-use Equipment" set on the Network Legs and EXTEND BY LEG OPTION = False
It is expected to have the order planned via Network with "Re-use Equipment" set on the Network Legs and EXTEND BY LEG OPTION = false
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. There are three rate records setup for each network leg 3-11401004821-RR-E1;3-11401004821-RR-E2; 3-11401004821-RR-E3 each with its own, individually defined, equipment group profile
2. Itinerary is defined with network
3. Three network legs are defined, out of which the second and the third are using "Re-use Equipment"
4. All network legs are using separate equipment groups at Equipment Group Profile as per the rates defined.
5. Have EXTEND BY LEG OPTION = False
6. Plan the order and notice it fails
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document