GTM Transaction Line Involved Party Created Multiple Entries on the Same Line
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When GTM receives the GTMTransactionLine XML inbound transmission, a duplicate SHIP_FROM and/or SHIP_TO involved party qualifier is created for the same transaction although the involved party qualifier is defined as "One, Update".
It is expected that GTM will update the existing involved party qualifier information for SHIP_FROM and SHIP_TO for a transaction when a new inbound message is received containing that data since the involved party qualifier for SHIP_FROM and SHIP_TO are defined as "One, Update".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that your respective involved party qualifier is set to "One, Update". To check go to Business Process Automation -> Power Data -> Qualifiers -> Involved Party Qualifiers.
2. Go to Business Process Automation -> Integration -> Integration Manager
3. Upload the XML transmission containing the GTMTransactionLine schema for a given transaction line (the message should contain an involved party qualifier ex. SHIP_FROM)
4. Upload a second XML transmission containing the GTMTransactionLine schema for the same transaction line (the message should contain the same involved party qualifier used in the previous step ex. SHIP_FROM, but with a different party ID)
5. Go to Trade Compliance Management -> Trade Transaction Management -> Trade Transaction Line and search and select the respective transaction line.
6. Under Involved Parties, there will be duplicate entries for the involved party qualifier used in steps 3 and 4. (For this example there will be 2 entries for SHIP_FROM)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms