RUP8 New Feature - Disability Information - Attachments Do Not Sync With Core HR Disability form
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On non Production instance of Disability Information Page.
In self service function - Disability Information, and added a new attachment, no attachment can be see on the same record via core HR (PUI) Disabilities.
This is R12.1.3 Rup8 feature .
It should be able to view the attachments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into application with System Administrator responsibility.
2. Add function HR_DISABILITY_INFO to Employee self service /Manager Self Service responsibility.
3. Create a disability record and attache a document into it.
4. Submit the record.
5. Saved without any issues.
6. Logged into PUI UK HRMS Manager Responsibility.
7. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain --> Others --> Disability.
Not able to view attachments as the attachments icon is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms