Can Not Search Future Dated Re-Hire Employee
(Doc ID 2103368.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search future dated re-hiring employee under dynamic security profile, the following error occurs
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field NUMBER
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use dynamic security profile and set up the profile option "HR: Access Non-Current Employee Data" as the value "Yes"
- Alter Effective Date as future dated like 05-FEB-2016 (Sysdate is 04-FEB-2016)
(N) People -> Enter and Maintain
- Select the "Create Employment" in "Action" field to re-hire ex-employee as a future dated
- After closing application and re-open and then try to search the employee
- can see above error messages
- Please note that we can search the employee if sysdate becomes 05-FEB-2016
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!