Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drop Ship Sales Orders, Additional Line Information shows Document Type as Sales Agreement Release.
Drop Ship Sales Orders created Drop Ship Releases and we are able to receive it. However, when we go to Additional Line Information for Drop Ship Line, Document Type shows as Sales Agreement Release instead of Blanket Release.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
3. Open Sales Order # 6000026.
4. Go to Line 1.1.
5. Do Actions > Additional Line Information.
6. Drop Ship Tab, which shows:
Document Type: Sales Agreement
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms