Service Contract Details in OM - Apply All does not Work as Expected
(Doc ID 2105285.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Contract Details - Apply All doesn't work as expected
When creating a Service Contract from Order Management and going to Actions > Service Contract Details
After selecting apply all check box and entering renewal information, two contracts are created instead of one.
Expected a single contract to be created as per the User Guide suggestion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created a Sales Order for two subscription items
- Everything in Service tab is the same
- Enter Ordered Items
- Save the lines
- Navigate to Line 1 > Actions > Service Contract Detail
- Select Apply All check box
- Select new radio button
- Enter renewal information
- Enter Renewal Process = Evergreen
- Approval: Not Required
- Navigate back to the Order lines
- Book Order
- Once Order is Booked
- Reprocess Order for order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document