Using the 'Apply All ' Functionality on the Service Contract Details Form in Order Management Does Not Work as Expected
(Doc ID 2105285.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Service Contract from Order Management and going to Actions > Service Contract Details and selecting the "Apply All" checkbox and entering renewal information, two contracts are created instead of one.
1. Create a Sales Order for two subscription items
2. Everything in Service tab is the same for the two items.
3. Enter Ordered Items.
4. Save the lines.
5. Navigate to Line 1 > Actions > Service Contract Detail
6. Select the "Apply All" checkbox.
7. Select the New radio button.
8. Enter renewal information
10. Enter Renewal Process = Evergreen.
11. Set Approval: Not Required.
12. Navigate back to the Order lines.
13. Book the Order.
14. Run the Service Contracts Order Processing Program.
15. Find that two contracts are created instead of one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document