Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Costing of Payment(PAYMCOSTING) Process picks all the previously costed payments as well as uncosted payments for the latest prepayments.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run Payroll Process for a period
- Run PrePayments.
- Run Check Writer for regular checks.
- Run Costing of Payment for regular checks.
- Run Third Party Check Writer, or process Quick Pay and then Check Writer (or any scenario where there is a second Check Writer run after the first Costing of Payment process in a period).
- Run Costing of Payment again for the period. Costing of Payment creates duplicate entries for the regular run checks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms