Costing of Payment Picks Up Previously Costed Payments
(Doc ID 2105801.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Costing of Payment (PAYMCOSTING) Process picks all the previously costed payments as well as uncosted payments for the latest prepayments.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run Payroll Process for a period
- Run PrePayments.
- Run Check Writer for regular checks.
- Run Costing of Payment for regular checks.
- Run Third Party Check Writer, or process Quick Pay and then Check Writer (or any scenario where there is a second Check Writer run after the first Costing of Payment process in a period).
- Run Costing of Payment again for the period. Costing of Payment creates duplicate entries for the regular run checks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document