R12 Submit Request By Using The Copy Button Empties The Operating Unit When Click Submit
(Doc ID 2106193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a request using the 'Copy' button such as PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes and PRC: Create Accounting, the Operating Unit field becomes NULL after clicking on the 'Submit' button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit a single request and run the PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes. The Operating Unit is filled automatically without need to enter it manually.
2. After the request for PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes is in Status=Pending
3. The user submits another single request
4. In the blank 'Submit Request' form, the users clicks the 'Copy' button
5. Choose from the 'Find Prior Requests' list of values the PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes. Click OK
6. After clicking OK, the Submit Request screen is automatically populated and the Operating Unit is automatically populated
7. Then click on 'Submit' button. After this action the Operating Unit field becomes blank and needs to be re-entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document