Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a request using the 'Copy' button such as PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes and PRC: Create Accounting, the Operating Unit field becomes NULL after clicking on the 'Submit' button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit a single request and run the PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes. The Operating Unit is filled automatically without need to enter it manually.
2. After the request for PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes is in Status=Pending
3. The user submits another single request
4. In the blank 'Submit Request' form, the users clicks the 'Copy' button
5. Choose from the 'Find Prior Requests' LOV the PRC: Submit Interface Streamline Processes. Click OK
6. After clicking OK, the Submit Request screen is automatically populated and the Operating Unit is automatically populated
7. Then click on 'Submit' button. After this the Operating Unit field becomes blank and needs to be re-entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms