Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining usage rules in a Payment Process Profile (PPP), the specified values disappear upon requerying the PPP. Reentering the values causes other usage rules to disappear. This affects both existing and new PPPs.
Once usage rules are configured, they should remain visible unless explicitly changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Payment Administrator
2. Create a PPP or query an existing one
3. Configure usage rules and save
4. Requery the PPP to confirm changes
5. Observe some of the usage rules are now showing Specify with "No results found"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create or modify usage rules to prevent PPPs from being used incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms