Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click the link "Continue Action"
the following error occurs.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the
URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to application
- Select Manager Self Service Responsibility
- Initiate Transfer transaction
- Login with Approver & submit for Request For Correction
- Transaction Initiator receives the Workflow mail notification, click on Continue Action under the Section Related Applications section of Mail body.
- Gets the error:
You Are Trying to access a page that is no longer active.
You may attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL.
This page doesn't support bookmarking.
The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select home to proceed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms