Action Status = FAIL When Committing Sourcing Bid
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Sourcing - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sourcing Unable to Commit Bid - Action Status = FAIL
Sourcing setup completed for a project and a bid round, generated a CRT and uploaded the CRT.
The report in Message center shows that the bid was successfully uploaded however when trying to commit the bid, the action status is "Fail."
Each of the following actions were completed and indicated Success, yet when the Bid Creation, Bid, Actions, Commit was attempted, the displayed results were Bid Status Change Results: Action Status = FAIL
1. Sourcing > Lane Aggregation > Lane Summary Criteria
2. Actions > View Lane Summary
3. Show Output > Using Web
4. Then use Add Lane button to add Lanes manually added
5. Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Offering
6. Rate Offering: Actions: Create Rate Record
7. Sourcing > Setup > CRT Configuration
8. Sourcing > Bid Creation > Project
9. Sourcing > Setup > Constraint Set
10. Contract and Rate Management > Power Data > General > Service Provider Profiles
11. Sourcing > Bid Creation > Bid Round
12. Select a bid round and then go to Actions > Create Carrier Response Template
13. Sourcing > Bid Creation > Upload Bid Response
14. Sourcing > Bid Creation > Bid
15. Actions > Commit
The bid should be committed successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms