Installation Of Thailand Tax Localization On Release 12.1
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:APAC Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. We are getting an error after apply the Thailand Tax Localization Consolidation <Patch 21373332> , we try and access the following forms in the localization
- Entry -> Invoice Tax Information
- Entry -> Payment Tax Information
- Setup -> Flexfield Assignment
When we try and open these 3 forms we get the error:
Function not available to this responsibility. Change responsibilities or contact your System
2. When run Thai Vendor WHT Certificate Report, we get the error:
APP-FND-00362: Routine afpbep cannot execute request &REQUEST for program &PROGRAM, because the environment variable &BASEPATH is not set for the application to which the concurrent program executable &EXECUTABLE belongs.
Shut down the concurrent managers. Set the basepath environment variable for the application. Restart the concurrent managers. (VARIABLE=)
Routine AFPEOT cannot construct the name of an executable file for your concurrent request 10023918.
Check that the file name components are correct and valid on your system. Check that the environment for the person who started the concurrent manager
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms