R12 APXIIMPT - Payables Open Interface Import Is Not Defaulting The Liability Account From Financials Options, If Is NULL At Supplier Site Level
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Open Interface and Inv Import
If the Liability account is NULL at Supplier Site level, the account will derive from Financials Options to Invoice Workbench only in case an invoice is created manually.
If the invoice is imported and Supplier Site has NULL Liability Account - the Liability account will not derive from Financials Options
1. Login to Payables responsibility
2. Go to Suppliers > Inquiry > Accounting tab
3. Remove the Liability Account for one Supplier Site
4. Create a manual invoice in Invoice Workbench
5. See that the Liability Account is derived correctly from Financials Options, even though it is NULL at Supplier Site
6. Import an invoice through Payables Open Interface program
7. See that for imported invoice, the Liability Account is NULL in Invoice Workbench and was not derived from Financials Options, like in case of the manually created invoice
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot account imported invoices, If the Liability Account is NULL at Supplier Site.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms