Product Classification Status Within The UI Do Not Match What is Stored Within the Database
Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for a classification status on a GTM Item, the User Interface do not provide the correct results. It appears the that the field in the finder screen defaults to all caps, whereas the status in stored in the table in mixed-case, making it impossible to successfully search via the UI. In addition, in the manager layout, the Classification Status value displayed does not match the value stored in the table, meaning that users will not be able to determine what the correct status to search for is without the ability to see the data in the table.
The Issue is experienced with the following Steps:
1. Ensure that you have a GTM Item with a classification code in the status CREATED
2. Go to GTM Item Finder, Classifications Tab, Classification Status Field.
3. Try to search for Contains CREATED
4. No results will be found
5. Try to search for Contains "Classification Created".
6. The field will change the value to "CLASSIFICATION CREATED".
7. No results will be found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms