Manually Created Shipments Get Saved Without Their Equipments
(Doc ID 2112939.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually creating a shipment, it is getting saved without any Equipment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on buy shipment, then click New button
2. Insert shipment type id, transport mode, start time and end time on identification tab
3. Click Equipment button on the bottom of the page
4. Search equipment and save the equipment
5. Click on Stops and insert pick up and drop off stops with corresponding ship units. click Save button to save all records
6. Click Finished button
7. Search the SAW shipment created and click edit button, Equipment in SAW shipment is not visible
Alternatively, if you try to upload the shipment via .xml, the following error is received:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document