Advanced Layout Loses Sorting Settings
(Doc ID 2114285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sorting settings are not maintained within the list of objects of an Advanced Layout section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM;
2. Go to Fleet Management -> Dispatch Board;
3. If there aren't any Drivers in the Driver table then add some ( at least two, but easier to notice the issue with a larger number of records );
4. Sort them using any Sorting Field ( e.g.: First Name );
5. Select ALL Drivers and "Remove Selected";
6. "Select and ADD" -> Search for drivers -> Select some drivers ( can be the same ones as before ) -> Add Rows;
7. Try to Sort them again using any field ( can use First Name again ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document