Supplier Users Do Not Receive Award Decision Notification
(Doc ID 2114294.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.1.3, when sharing an award decision with suppliers, the suppliers do not receive a notification of the award decision.
It is expected that the suppliers will receive a notification when the award decision is made with the option "Share award decisions with suppliers immediately" enabled.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in Oracle Sourcing:
1. Create a sourcing negotiation and publish for suppliers to participate.
2. Suppliers create bids/quotes against the negotiation.
3. The negotiation is closed.
4. The buyer creates the award. On the Complete Award page, the option "Share award decisions with suppliers immediately" is enabled (checked) and the option "Create Standard Purchase Order for this negotiation" is disabled (not selected).
5. The PONAWARD workflow completes successfully; however, suppliers do not receive a notification of the award decision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|