Supplier Users Do Not Receive Award Decision Notification
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.1.3, when sharing an award decision with suppliers, the suppliers do not receive a notification of the award decision.
It is expected that the suppliers will receive a notification when the award decision is made with the option "Share award decisions with suppliers immediately" enabled.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in Oracle Sourcing:
1. Create a sourcing negotiation and publish for suppliers to participate.
2. Suppliers create bids/quotes against the negotiation.
3. The negotiation is closed.
4. The buyer creates the award. On the Complete Award page, the option "Share award decisions with suppliers immediately" is enabled (checked) and the option "Create Standard Purchase Order for this negotiation" is disabled (not selected).
5. The PONAWARD workflow completes successfully; however, suppliers do not receive a notification of the award decision.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms