Can Parent Project Roll Up Budgets From Associated Child Projects?
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Budgeting & Forecasting
Parent project does not roll up budgets from associated child projects
1. There are three child capital projects. e.g. Project 1, Project 2, Project 3.
2. These child projects have been associated to one parent project e.g. ParentA
3. Each of these three child projects have budgets associated to them which are approved and baselined.
4. Budgetary controls have been enabled.
1. How can these budgets from child projects be rolled up to the parent project?
2. What functionality is provided out of the box for parent child relationship in projects?
3. Can the costs from the child projects be summarized to the parent project.
4. Can a portion of the budget from one child project be allocated, the amount say 40%, to the Parent project A and the remaining 60% to Parent project B?
5. How will this parent child structure help summarize the reporting and what processes need to be run?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms