"java.lang.NullPointerException" Error When Adding an Appointment to A Stop Location
(Doc ID 2115214.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.10 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an appointment to a stop location the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Operational Planning > Appointment Management > Dock and Yard Manager
2. At Location finder form, Search on CLEVELAND
3. 1 record returned
4. Select record
5. Click on Actions > Manage Appointments
6. In Manage Appointments, enter Shipment = 01344; tab to date field and clear value from field; tab to Search to invoke auto-search functionality
7. 1 record is returned in Shipments Without Appointments grid
8. Highlight and right mouse click to open drop down
9. Select Schedule Appointment
10. Error: java.lang.NullPointerException
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!