Trade Transaction License Data <GtmTransLineLicense> for Inbound GTM Transaction XML Integration is Not Displayed
(Doc ID 2115859.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A XML transmission containing <GtmTransaction> data is being sent to OTM/GTM for inbound processing. The XML contains GTM Transaction Line Data license assignment information within the <GtmTransLineLicense> tag (as defined in the GLogXML-GTM.xsd). The inbound transmission is processed successfully, however, the license data for the transaction line is not stored to the database and no license data is visible on the respective transaction line.
It is expected that GTM display the trade transaction line license information, since the inbound XML transmission containing this data was processed successfully.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Integration -> Integration Manager -> Upload a XML file
2. Select the respective XML file for the GtmTransaction XML transmission
3. The inbound transmission processes successfully.
4. Navigate to Trade Compliance Management -> Trade Transaction Management -> Trade Transaction Line
5. Search for and select the respective trade transaction line that is contained in the XML from step 2.
6. The GtmTransLineLicense data contained in the XML is not visible in the Assigned License section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document