Retropay Calculated Incorrect Amount After a GRE Change
Last updated on JULY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retropay (Enhanced) calculated incorrectly for a salary change when there is also a GRE change.
1. Employee is paid 2307.69 for bi-weekly payroll
period 1 ended 1/24/15, paid 1/30/15
period 2 ended 2/7/15, paid 2/13/15
2. Changed GRE effective 2/8/15 <-- note this is after the pay period 2 end date, but before the paid date of period 2.
3. Updated Salary $5K/month to $6K/month effective 1/11/15
4. Ran Quick Retropay (Enhanced)
5. Check retro entries - found 2 created
Salary Retro 461.54 Original Date Earned 24-JAN-2015
Salary Retro -2307.69 Original Date Earned 07-FEB-2015 <== this amount should have been 461.54
This happens when there is a positive offset of the check after the pay period end date, and the GRE change is made between the period end date and date paid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms