"Authentication failed." Error in Output after Saving from Concurrent Request
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saving an output file locally that was generated from a concurrent request, the file contains only the text:
1. Submit concurrent request from Oracle Applications
2. Click on the "Output" button to view the output
3. The output is properly displayed in the browser
4. Save the file output locally
5. Open the saved html file
6. The output is not seen, only the above message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms