"Authentication failed." Error in Output after Saving from Concurrent Request
(Doc ID 2118950.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saving an output file locally that was generated from a concurrent request, the file contains only the text:
1. Submit concurrent request from Oracle Applications
2. Click on the "Output" button to view the output
3. The output is properly displayed in the browser
4. Save the file output locally
5. Open the saved html file
6. The output is not seen, only the above message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document