Re-submitted Transaction Not Appearing Under Action History In Workflow Notification
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a RFC transaction is resubmitted, the Action History for the notification does not show (row) with Action Resubmit.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Submit a transaction (Using any function in SSHR, either 'Employee Self-Service' or 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility ) that requires approval, Example: Employee Self-Service -> Absence Management.
- Login as Approver.
- Send the notification with RFC.
- Login as the person who initiated the transaction. Open the notification. Submit for Approval, Again.
- Login as Approver, open the notification the Action History does not show a record with action Resubmit.
- Expecting to see the record with resubmit.
1. Employee1 (initiator) submits a LOA for Approval.
2. Approver1 opens the notification and performs RFC.
3. Employee1 (initiator) opens the RFC notification, and submits the transaction again for approval.
4. Approver1 opens the notification again the Action History does not show
Missing ‘Resubmit’ Action, Expected Result:
Sequence Name Action Date Notes
1 Employee1 Submit 19-Feb-2016 09:17:24
2 Approver1 Return for Correction 19-Feb-2016 09:22:04 Please resubmit with Justification
3 Employee1 Resubmit 19-Feb-2016 09:30:04 =======================================================> Missing This Action.
4 Approver1 Pending
1. Running following SQL shows correct Action History
2. This started after upgrading to RUP8 from RUP7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms