Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find onhand quantity for serialized items but have less serials. For example, have 10 onhand quantity but only 5 serials in stores.
The on-hand to match serial quantity.
Expect transaction processing should not be impacted by serials.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > material workbench.
2. Query the material on-hand
3. Compare the item quantity, available quantity, and serial numbers available
4. The onhand/available quantity and serials available do not match.
* For example, have 10 onhand but only 5 serials.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms