Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A flex field definition is created for a user defined attribute for the GTM_TRANSACTION_LINE table. The Flex Field is defined to be of field type 'PickList'. When viewing the manager layout that has this additional field added, the flex field is displayed as a regular text field instead of the defined field type of PickList.
It is expected that the newly added flex field would be of the "PickList" type, and contain the 'find/list/view/new' button options.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Flex Field Definition
2. Create a new flex field definition for table GTM_TRANSACTION_LINE and assign it an attribute (Ex. Attribute5).
3. Select 'PickList' for Field Type and select a Query Table ID (Ex. CONTACT)
4. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Manager Layout
5. Create a customer manager layout by copying the "GTM Transaction Line" layout in the PUBLIC domain
6. Add the field to the manager layout and assign it a label and value of 'User Defined Attribute X', where x is the attribute number chosen in step 2.
7. Assign the manager layout to a screen set which is assigned to the user menu
8. Navigate to the respective newly created screen from the menu.
9. Open a transaction line and the newly added flex field will be displayed as a regular text field instead of a PickList.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms