Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has defined picking exceptions count that requires approval. It allows unscheduled entries and has no ABC classes/items assigned.
After executing the tasks users are not able to see any entries in the cycle counts approval form.
It is expected to view the cycle counts adjustments in the counts approval form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define picking exceptions count that requires approval.
2. On MSCA, perform picking task
3. Raise Pick None Exception
4. Cycle Count Reservation Created(check through form)
5. Save task/Next item
6. Observe how issue occurs:
Approval form shows no entries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms