Supplier Site List of Values is not Working When Launching the Supplier Scheduling "Planning Autoschedule" Program
Last updated on MAY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to launch the program "Planning Autoschedule" in Supplier Scheduling the Supplier Site field does not have any values in the list and the user cannot enter any values.
Steps to Replicate
- Login to Supplier Scheduling
- Go to launch concurrent requests
- Select the program "Planning AutoSchedule"
- Enter a specific Supplier in the Supplier parameter
- Move to the next field Supplier Site and attempt to Enter a valid site
Error: No Entries for List of Values
The value set being used is "CHV_SRS_VENDOR_SITES" which uses PO_VENDOR_SITES
Reviewing setups for supplier and running queries validates the supplier has valid sites setup for use.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms