Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to run any custom action on shipment after upgrading to 6.4.1
1. Create a Custom Action through Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Actions Manager.
2. Create a new screenset by copying public BUY_SHIPMENT screenset and attach the above action to it.
3. Create a new menu and attach this screenset to it
4. Attach menu to your user ID
5. Click on the new menu link
6. Do a blank search.
7. Select any shipment and run the custom action, you will get below error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms