"You do not have rights to access this resource." Error When Run Any Custom Action On An Object After Upgrading To 6.4.1
(Doc ID 2125391.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to run any custom action on shipment after upgrading to 6.4.1
1. Create a Custom Action through Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Actions Manager.
2. Create a new screenset by copying public BUY_SHIPMENT screenset and attach the above action to it.
3. Create a new menu and attach this screenset to it
4. Attach menu to your user ID
5. Click on the new menu link
6. Do a blank search.
7. Select any shipment and run the custom action, you will get below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document