Error Creating New Account Site Via AR Customer UI: No Party Site Was Found For ID XXXXX
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.0 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Common Party UI Components
When attempting to create a new site for an existing customer, the following error occurs.
No party site was found for ID xxxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Pick an existing customer.
- Note a customer existing site location name
- Create a new site.
- Select create address option.
- Under business purposes section, enter the same location name.
- Then get the error that location exists.
- Then change the location name to unique name.
- 'No party site was found for ID xxx'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms