Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite 12.2.5 version, Basic SysAdmin functions, maintenance
Unable to view Key Flexfields for certain Applications (for example Inventory).
Users are unable to view the Key Flexfields for some Applications.
Users are already granted the role Flexfield Value Set Security: All privileges but are still unable to view all the flexfields.
Also the steps listed in Oracle Guide E51111_01 (Page 236) were completed but users are still unable to view KFFs for certain applications.
User should see KFFs for all application responsibilities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In the Functional Administrator responsibility, navigate to the Grants page and
click Create Grant.
2. Enter a name and description for the grant.
3. For the Security Context, assign the grant to all users (the default setting).
4. For Data Security, select "Flexfield Value Set Security Object" for the Object, and
5. For Data Context Type, select Instance Set.
6. For Instance Set, select "All value sets", and click Next.
7. For Set, select the "Flexfield Value Set Security Insert/Update Set" permission set.
You do not need to specify any parameter values. Click Next.
8. Check your settings and click Finish
We also ran Concurrent Program Synchronize WF LOCAL Tables and WF Background Processes.
The issue has the following business impact:
This issue is holding our CRP1 setups which is scheduled from 21st of April and would impact all our deadlines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms