Attribute Pages Region Does Not Display On the Supplier Onboarding Configuration Page
(Doc ID 2132718.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Supplier Management, Release 12.2.2 and later, on the Supplier Onboarding Configuration page, the region "Attribute Pages" is displayed, even though UDAs have been defined.
The Attribute Pages region is displayed on the same page in other environments, and it is expected that the region will also display in the new environment.
Due to this issue, supplier administrators cannot review/edit the full UDA attribute information.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Supplier Management Administrator responsibility.
2. Navigation: Supplier Home > Administration tab > Registration subtab
3. Click the Supplier Onboarding Configuration region link
4. On he Supplier Onboarding Configuration page:
- In the older environment, the region "Attribute Pages" is displayed.
- In the new environment, the region "Attribute Pages" is not displayed, however.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|