MOAC > OM: Change Organization Menu Option Does Not Result in Operating Unit (OU) Selected.
(Doc ID 2133801.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Have MOAC enabled and MO security profile showing MO: Default Operating Unit
Whenever Sales Order/ Order Organizer, the forms are opened with the default OU
in spite of selecting another OU/ IO with the change org menu option of 1 OU-1 IO
assignment is there.
Expect the system to show orders when selecting the OU other than the Default OU.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Confirm Profile: MO: Default Operating Unit
3. Query from Order Organizer and/or Sales Order Form
4. Select OU other than the Defaulting OU
5. Observe: Orders are opened based on the Defaulting OU only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document