'Error Occured While Trying To Assign Or Unassign Delivery Details From A Container' During Pick Drop
(Doc ID 2133980.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users have created two sales orders, user picks load the task of the first order into LPN1 which contains material for Delivery 1, then picks load the task of the second order into LPN2 which contains material for Delivery 2
While doing the pick drop ,put LPN1 and LPN2 into the same Master LPN A, the following error happens
Pick drop failed|Error in Txn Manager | Transaction processor error |
Failed to Pack/Unpack item|
Error: Error occured while trying to assign or unassign delivery details from a container.
In the Organization Parameters, The Outbound Operation Plan is setup as LPN based consolidation in staging lane across deliveries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two sales orders with two different deliveries and book it
2. Pick release the sales orders
3. Perform picks load of the task of the first order into LPN1 which contains material for Delivery 1,
4. Perform pick load the task of the second order into LPN2 which contains material for Delivery 2.
5. Perform the pick drop to Drop LPN1 and LPN2 into the same Drop LPN LPN A,
6. Able to drop the LPN1 into LPN A but receive error when dropping LPN 2 in to LPN A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!