Approval List Cannot Be Generated Error Occurs When Attempting To Create and Submit A Requisition In Oracle iProcurement
(Doc ID 2135759.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3 and later, an error occurs during the requisition checkout process.
Due to this issue, users cannot submit requisitions for approval.
1. You do not have the authority to approve this requisition. Select the Manage Approvals button to add at least one approver before you proceed to the next step.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Add an item to cart (catalog or non-catalog)
3. View Cart and Checkout.
4. On the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
5. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Next button.
6. On the Checkout: Approvals and Notes page, the error message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|