Approval List Cannot Be Generated Error Occurs When Attempting To Create and Submit A Requisition In Oracle iProcurement
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3 and later, an error occurs during the requisition checkout process.
Due to this issue, users cannot submit requisitions for approval.
1. You do not have the authority to approve this requisition. Select the Manage Approvals button to add at least one approver before you proceed to the next step.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Add an item to cart (catalog or non-catalog)
3. View Cart and Checkout.
4. On the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
5. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Next button.
6. On the Checkout: Approvals and Notes page, the error message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms