Shipment Stop Is Unselected From Advanced Layout When Selecting To View Shipment Stop
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An advanced layout has been created with 3 panes. The first pane displays all planned shipments. The second pane displays all related order releases and shipment stop once a shipment is clicked. The third pane is a map of the shipment stops/route. After adding a shipment to the map and clicking on more than one stop on the shipment stop screen on an advanced layout, the shipment will be unselected and the stops disappear from the shipment stop screen.
It is expected that the shipment remains selected in the advanced layout with the shipment stop information displayed when selecting a respective shipment stop from the advanced layout.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and administration > User Configuration > Advanced layout
2. Right click “Layout" and select “Add Panel Splitter”
3. Under primary pane add “Buy Shipment”
4. Right click on Secondary pane and “Add Panel Splitter”
5. Right click on the new primary pane line and add “Order Release Table”
6. Right click again on the primary pane line and add “Shipment Stop”
7. Right click on secondary pane and “Add Map".
8. Add the layout to the user menu for the user that will be viewing the layout.
9. Open the advanced layout
10. Click on a shipment from the advanced layout screen on top, right click and add to the map.
11. Click on the shipment stop tab in the bottom portion of the advanced layout.
12. Click on stop number one of a shipment
13. Immediately after, click on stop #2.
14. Stop number 2 will be unselected the shipment and the shipment stops will disappear from the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms