No Quantity Available in Move Order Screen/Discrete Job Operation Quantities Tab for Released Job
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The quantity in queue for Operations Details (WIP_OPERATIONS) contains nothing. It is completely empty for several WIP jobs
Since some assemblies have not been completed, there should be something in queue. And there should be a Quantity completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Discrete-> Discrete Jobs
3. Query org/job = LIO/915949, 20 started.
4. Job History Tab
5. Job says 19 qty completed and 1 remaining
6. Push operations Button-> Quantities Tab
7. Nothing found in Quantities field and nothing is available to perform moves. Also, quantity completed is null except on job header
8. Also, there are 19 assemblies completed (assembly completions in MMT)
Note: There are 3 jobs with this problem (WIP_OPERATIONS) contains nothing. It is completely empty for three WIP jobs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms