Task AutoAssign Not Getting Saved In PJM Paramerters
(Doc ID 2138673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User finds that task disappears after adding and saving it in the Project Parameters for a particular Project in Project Manufacturing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Project Parameters, Enter Project number
2. Enter Cost Group number and define The Default Task Material.
3. Clicked (B) Save.
4. Navigate to Project Parameter again, Enter Project number with same value in 1.
5. Click on (T) "Task Auto Assignment"
6. Default Task Material is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document