Task AutoAssign Not Getting Saved In PJM Paramerters
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User finds that task disappears after adding and saving it in the Project Parameters for a particular Project in Project Manufacturing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Project Parameters, Enter Project number
2. Enter Cost Group number and define The Default Task Material.
3. Clicked (B) Save.
4. Navigate to Project Parameter again, Enter Project number with same value in 1.
5. Click on (T) "Task Auto Assignment"
6. Default Task Material is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms