Tax Classification Code Value Does Not Default When Shopping Cart Popup Window Opens For The First Time
(Doc ID 2139485.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, the tax classification code value is not defaulting when the shopping cart pop-up window opens for the first time.
It is expected that a default tax classification code value will be populated when the Shopping Cart pop-up window appears.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Add an item to cart.
3. View Cart and Checkout --> this opens the Shopping Cart popup window.
4. Click the Show Delivery and Billing link. It is seen that there is no value for field "Tax Classification Code".
5. Click the Return button, to close the popup window.
6. Click the View Cart and Checkout button again --> this opens the Shopping Cart popup window again. This time, the value for field "Tax Classification Code" is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document