22235332 Low Performance Speed When Searching For An AR Receipt In The Cash Management
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance problem in Cash Management when searching for an individual AR receipt in the
"Find Transactions" window invoked from the Bank Statements Line form.
It used to take under a minute. Now, even after 20 minutes, the information is not displayed and the session has to be killed.
- Able to search for receipts by batch without any issues
- Issue is when searching for an individual receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Cash Management responsibility ( ie. SS CM Managers )
2. Click on "Enter/Reconcile Bank Statements"
3. Choose one bank statement and click on REVIEW button
4. In the Bank Statement form, click on LINES
5. Move to one line that Status = Unreconciled
6. Click on AVAILABLE button
7. In the "Find Transactions" window, as a search criteria,
Check the checkbox [x]AR Receipt
Transaction Number from : 2484
Transaction Number to : 2484
8. Click on FIND button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms