Quantity Completed, Quantity Remaining, Quantity Scrapped not Updated on WIP Job History Tab of Discrete Jobs Form
(Doc ID 2144717.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempted to release one specific standard job in Work In Process, the appropriate values are not appearing in the Job History tab in regards to the quantity Remaining and Scrapped as compared to the Operations form.
Appropriate amounts should be consistent throughout the forms.
The issue can be viewed at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete > Discrete Jobs > Discrete Job
3. Create new job > Release job
4. Perform the move transaction (amount less than available, example: 54 of 59)
5. Move quantity to scrap (In this example, 59-54 =5).
6. Quantity goes into Remaining instead of scrap on Discrete Job Form (5), and there are 54 completed. However, in the Operations form under "Quantities", there is 5 in the scrap column and 59 in the completed column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document