Rate Inquiry Screen Saves Deliver By Date Incorrectly When Configuring Saved Queries
(Doc ID 2145324.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RIQ Screen when trying to configure Saved Queries, When trying to save a Query, the data selected for "Date Deliver By" is populated incorrectly. Following steps explain the issue in detail
1. On Home Page, Click the link "Rates"
2. On the Bottom of the Page from Saved Query Drop Down select any Saved Query and Click Save
3. Finder - Save Query dialogue pops up
4. Provide a Query Name, Select Set Date Available By to "Current Date +" and Provide value 5 to Days
5. Set Date Deliver By to "Current Date +" and value 90 to days, Click Save
6. Observe that Date Available By is set as expected (Current Date + 5) but Observe that Date Deliver By is set incorrectly to some Previous Date in the past
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!