Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update some of the Planning Item Attributes via Product Data Hub, the following error occurs.
Master controlled attribute value conflict in child organization for one of the following attributes: Track In Installed Base(COMMS_NL_TRACKABLE_FLAG), Level of IB Tracking(IB_ITEM_TRACKING_LEVEL), Create Fixed Asset(ASSET_CREATION_CODE), Enable Provisioning(COMMS_ACTIVATION_REQD_FLAG), Orderable On Web(ORDERABLE_ON_WEB_FLAG), Back Orderable(BACK_ORDERABLE_FLAG)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Click on Item Simple Search >Select Organization >Enter Item# >Click on Item
3. Click on Planning and then Click on Update
4. Enter Minimum in Min-Max Quantity” = 2
4. Click on Apply and get the error
What is Working
The update can be made using the regular Item Master form without any problems.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms