Changes made to the glog.webserver.finder.limit Property Are Not Reflected When Results Are Displayed
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes done to the glog.webserver.finder.limit property are not reflected in the finder set results screen. For example, the property was set to a higher value than the default value of 1000, however, all finder set result screens are still limited to 1000 records.
It is expected that the changes done to the glog.webserver.finder.limit property to be reflected in the finder set results screen. The value set for this property should be the limit for the amount of records fetched from the database.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into the application as DBA.ADMIN
2. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> Property Management -> Property Sets and search for and select the CUSTOM property set
3. Add the property as follows:
Instruction = Set
Key = glog.webserver.finder.limit
Value = (Note: The default value for the glog.webserver.finder.limit is 1000)
4. Enter a description and reason for change for the property and click to save.
5. Navigate to a finder set screen. (Ex: Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release)
6. Conduct an open search with no search parameters or criteria defined. (Note: Ensure that the search is setup in such a way where the number of results will exceed what was set in step 3).
7. The returned results will total 1000 (or what the property was previously set), and will not reflect the change done in step (3).
Restart the OTM application. The change made to the property will take into effect after the application is restarted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms