Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Shipment Notice for a Couple of Purchase Orders the following error occurs.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Plan to Pay Supplier View
3. Navigation: Home Page ->> Select: "Shipments" Tab ->>
4. Sub Menu: Shipment Notices ->> Click: Create Advance Shipment Notices ->>
5. Create Advance Shipment Notice ->> Enter: Packing Slip # 1234, Container Number: ABC1
6. Enter: Quantity Shipped, Per Each PO ->> Click: Submit
7. Receive Error: "NOT_NEW_LOT_FLAG"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms