R12: AP: How To Change Tax Distributions On Payables Invoices From Class 'Preview' To 'Saved'
(Doc ID 2154962.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating Invoices From Expense Reports, the Tax distributions are displayed only in the All Distributions option with class 'Preview', however these distributions are not displayed when reviewing the Invoice Lines they are associated to.
Is this intended functionality?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Payables
2. Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
3. Query an invoice imported from Oracle Internet Expenses
4. Notice the tax is included
5. Click on 'All distributions' button
6. For some lines, there are 2 distributions one is the type ITEM (this distribution has Class: Saved), the other is NON-RECOVERABLE TAX (this distribution has Class: Preview), close the window
7. Look for the same line in the lines tab
8. Click on the Distributions button
-> There is only one distribution, the ITEM one, the NON-RECOVERABLE TAX one is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document