Credit Card Authorization Fails When Sales Order Header Charge Includes Taxes
(Doc ID 2158793.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Card authorization fails when Sales Order Header charge includes taxes
Tax on charges (at Order Header Level) is not considered when Credit card authorization is done.
However, if this is a Simple Order with Tax on line items, then Credit Card Authorization is successfully done.
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
3. Create an Order with Header Level Charges and Tax to be applied on this Charge
4. Enter Payment Type = Credit Card and open the Payments Form , Actions > Payments
5. See the Payments Form does not consider this Tax calculated on Charges and the Credit Card Authorized amount is less than the Order Total
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document